Friday 31 March 2017

Hope I have been helpful?

Just a farewell post as I am giving up this blog.  I am hanging on to my love of having been a school Principal, but in my now very senior years I have decided to let go.  One starts to become out of date and it is a task to keep up to date when you are no longer on the inside.  Not sad about this but just being realistic.

More time to play my guitar, fish and literally smell the roses.

I am lucky to be healthy and mobile and to have my mental faculties intact.  I say again I loved being a school principal and wish all my Principal colleagues out there all the best for the future.  Go for it.
Don't die wondering.  If you are careful nothing good or bad is likely to happen for you.

May the Force be with you!


GD

No comments:

Post a Comment