Monday 24 October 2016

Effective High Schools teach their students how to study.

I have just posted the following in my blog:  'myschoollovesme'

Yes I do mean 2017.

Heard about 2016 final year Australian high school students stressed out as they front to their HSC exams.  I accept that there might be nerves something like before an important footy or netball match in which you are about to participate.  But being stressed out means that whoever is in this state is probably not well prepared for the big exams.  No blame apportioned as it might be you or your school failing to teach you how to study or some combination of both.

2017 final year students make sure you ask your school to teach you how to study.  This is different from homework and I have written at length about it in a previous post for this blog.  Your school must teach you how to study as it part of the brief of an effective high school.

Get on to it now 2017 final year students and apply the study techniques and you won't be stressed to the max when the big moment arrives.  Trust me.  Been there at secondary and tertiary level and want you to do well.

Enough already!


GD

No comments:

Post a Comment